Thursday 15 May 2008

Back in action - at last!!


Hello there from sunny (at the moment!) Skye!

At long last I have the blog up and running again. There is plenty for oyu to catch up on too! For one thing, I am no longer a 'part time crew' on the Misty Isle - I am the full-time crew! I now work every day with my Dad running folk back and forth from Elgol to Loch Coruisk and giving a bit of a guide on the scenery and wildlife. I have one of the best jobs in the world... actually a girl asked me a couple of weeks ago if she could have my job if I ever needed a few days off. When I kind of laughed of her offer she insisted she would pay me if I'd let her do it! You know you have a good job when someone offers you money to do your job for you!

Lots more to tell but I will leave it to next post. I will keep you up to date more this year!

Stuart

No comments: