Thursday 26 July 2007

Welcome to the Loch Coruisk Blog!

This is my first post... so what can you expect to find here? Well, the random ramblings of someone who was born and brought up in Elgol, Isle of Skye, and who loves the area and the people. I have called it Loch Coruisk because I think Loch Coruisk is the simply the most astounding place on earth - as simple as that!

In this blog - which I'll try and keep updated at least weekly - I'll be keeping you up to date with what is happening in the area, coming events, reports on past events and, most importantly... Photos!!

There is a local boat that runs from Elgol to Loch Coruisk and I occasionaly get to crew for my Dad (the skipper), so I'll try and keep updating the photos as often as possible.

To keep you going just now, here's some I prepared earlier!! Go to the Photo Gallery section.

No comments: